Turris OS 3.4
Published on Dec. 22, 2016
Another major update of operating system of router Turris - Turris OS 3.4 - was released today.
List of changes:
- Update of kernel to the latest version, added support for NEON instructions.
- Update and fixes of WiFi drivers.
- Added missing translations to Foris and generation of QR codes for the mobile app, added new plugin for generation of diagnostic reports.
- New minipots for uCollect - HTTP proxy, Squid proxy and Polipo proxy; minor fixes.
- Support for Turris Omnia in python-turris-gpio (modified version of RPi.GPIO library).
- Basic support for printing via CUPS.
- Fixed DNS records resolving and database handling in the Majordomo tool.
- Updater configuration added to backups, support for configurable backups.