Turris OS 3.1
Published on June 27, 2016
Another major update of operating system of router Turris - Turris OS 3.1 - was released today.
List of changes:
- Fixed loading of the DVB modules on boot.
- Fixed linkage of miniDLNA with libraries.
- Added a missing cron script for logrotate.
- Fix of ddns-scripts's LuCI compatibility.
- Paths to the ip tool have been fixed in the mwan3 package.
- Package multiwan has been removed completely.
- Configuration file for Motion is not overwritten anymore by a new version of the package.
- Hostapd was updated to the latest version.
- Unbound's tool for DNSSEC anchor recovery has been fixed.
- Fixed random crashes in uCollect's plugin ucollect-fwup.
- Added missing modules for nginx.