Turris OS 3.0
Published on May 24, 2016
Another major update of operating system of router Turris - Turris OS 3.0 - was released today.
List of changes:
- Update OpenWrt to the latest stable version 15.05 Chaos Calmer.
- Update of the upstream packages, deprecated and unmaintained packages have been removed.
- Package multiwan is deprecated so it was replaced by mwan3 (it is necessary to configure it again).
- Unbound - added support for fixing broken root anchor.
- GPIO ports were renumbered (their numbers in sysfs are higher by 256).
- Driver for IT913x DVB tuners replaced by kmod-usb-af9035.
- Enabled several hardening options for better security.
- Full version of the ip command is installed by default.
- Added support for IPv6 in nuci-tls - interface for remote monitoring and control.
- Updater now downloads lists of packages for opkg.
- Installed package metadata now contain hash of all installed files.
- Sleep command can take fractions of seconds as an argument.