Turris OS 2.7
Published on Nov. 25, 2015
Another major update of operating system of router Turris - Turris OS 2.7 - was released today.
List of changes:
- Lighttpd updated and configuration files reworked to make running custom services easier. Please read details on the forum.
- The multi-language support of user_notify fixed.
- MiniDLNA updated to version 1.1.4 - fixes problems with starts of the service.
- The firewall collects data from multiple WAN interfaces.
- Removed hash-checker utility.
- Generation of firewall DROP rules fixed.
- Added python-turris-gpio - a Python module to control GPIO ports.
- Minor fixes in uCollect and updater.